Sunday, December 15, 2019
Perhaps sometimes I like to look at things from a different perspective. Last weekend, it was a great day at the Aurora Farmers' Market & Artisan Fair. If you haven't noticed I had my lens on the Lost Boyz Riding Club. Smoothly, almost gliding into the park, with a...
By K. Taylor, Aurora ON.  We’re only starting out, but already I’ve spent this summer with some pretty shady characters. I’ve developed a taste for plotting and intrigue; backstabbing and even a touch of regicide. I’m actually stuck in Tudor England as it happens. Having just made...
Another great Canada Day Parade in the Town of Aurora, Ontario. It is always a wishful thinking that after that last parade float there will be one more. But, there are always fireworks later on. "I am grateful for the opportunities I have been...
Summer
By K. Taylor, Aurora ON.  Summer officially started with a bang last night. I mean hundreds of gorgeous, brilliant heart stopping bangs. Cascades of glitter, golden waterfalls and ruby explosions; a celebration of light swooping, sizzling and swirling into the night sky. Aurora really outdid itself this...
By K. Taylor, Aurora ON. Right now; as I type these very words, Canada is hosting what could arguably be the biggest sporting event in the world. Yes we, the land of hockey, curling and lacrosse, are the proud hosts of the World Cup. The World Cup!...
Someone recognized me among all these thousands of people walking up and down Yonge Street during the annual Aurora Chamber Street Festival last weekend. I got myself an ice-cream cone. Vanilla to be exact. I asked for not too tall ice cream, I still had my photo...
Thousands of people, millions of footsteps ... Aurora Chamber Street Festival 2015, Yonge Street, June 7th, 2015.
The Aurora Farmers' Market & Artisan Fair at the Town Park has become a family tradition for us, and perhaps not just for us. We visit many times during the summer along with many people we know and don't know. Enjoy!
Canadian Tire
By K. Taylor, Aurora ON. It’s nice to hear good news about Canadian Tire. Good news on a Friday night with a glass of wine in hand is even better. Good news on a fine Friday night with a glass of wine and the sun warming your...
Aurora Victoria Day Fireworks
Where in the Town of Aurora can you watch Victoria Day Fireworks? What's happening in the Town of Aurora during the Victoria Day long weekend this year?  Those are very good questions that I have asked myself many times. In fact we, as a family of three, were so curious...

Social Life

823FansLike
470FollowersFollow
2,026FollowersFollow
622SubscribersSubscribe

Check this out ...