Thursday, April 25, 2024

CATEGORY

Community

Aurora Chamber Street Festival in Many Pictures 2015

Someone recognized me among all these thousands of people walking up and down Yonge Street during the annual Aurora Chamber Street Festival last weekend....

Aurora Chamber Street Festival 2015, Thousands of People

Thousands of people, millions of footsteps ... Aurora Chamber Street Festival 2015, Yonge Street, June 7th, 2015.

Aurora Farmers’ Market & Artisan Fair, A Family Tradition

The Aurora Farmers' Market & Artisan Fair at the Town Park has become a family tradition for us, and perhaps not just for us....

Canadian Tire is Coming to Bayview, Dig Out That “Money”

By K. Taylor, Aurora ON. It’s nice to hear good news about Canadian Tire. Good news on a Friday night with a glass of...

Aurora Victoria Day Fireworks, Where?

Where in the Town of Aurora can you watch Victoria Day Fireworks? What's happening in the Town of Aurora during the Victoria Day long...

What’s Up Aurora? Aurora Youth Skateboard Park at the AFLC

New - Aurora Youth Skateboard Park. Aurora Youth Centre is now officially open to Aurora youth at the Aurora Family Leisure Complex as of...

Nimbyism … Do You Want McDonald’s Fries With That?

By K. Taylor, Aurora ON. Nimbyism? My husband still secretly pines for an oak tree. A big, beautiful, majestic oak tree. He’s leaning...

The Crocuses are Coming! The Crocuses are Coming!

By K. Taylor, Aurora ON. I peeked outside today; nudged my head out the door; sniffed at the air like a groundhog with the...

Kids Talk: All The Things I Can Win

Kids talk always puts smile on my face. All the things I can win, sounds like a line from Dr. Suess books. Living in today's...

Old School Summer, Anyone?

By K. Taylor, Aurora ON. Old school summer, anyone? Anyone? I woke up this morning to snow, and yet as the sun (who by...

Latest Blogs