Sunday, December 15, 2019
change

Change Brings Opportunity

“Change brings opportunity.” ~ Nido Qubein
Thanksgiving

The Joys of Thanksgiving

By Jenn Kelner, Aurora ON. What do you think of when you think of Thanksgiving? For children, it might be the thought of yummy turkey with all the fixin’s, delicious pumpkin pie with ice cream, and maybe even the dreadful thought of having to eat all their...
Flu Season

Flu Season Worse Than Ever

It is official, the flu season is in effect and as my recovery from a sinus infection tipped over last night I am again full of writing energy. All the hugging, hand shaking and breathing helps spread influenza from one to another; something you...
Aurora Downtown
As tracts of land that are available to be built into new subdivisions shrink, many in the Town of Aurora wonder what is going to happen here. Where will new developments come from? The future, much like you can see happening in Toronto, is to bring people...
Silenced
In light of Councillor Michael Thompson’s upcoming motion, I’d like to take this opportunity to offer my opinion on aspects of the SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuits against Public Participation) lawsuit and ruling. 1. Regarding the recent statement by Councillor Ballard referring to "those responsible for...
David Heard
David Heard was one of the speakers that participated in open forum during the October 23rd, 2012 Council Meeting. We thought it was worth noting his passionate speech and his clear message how community involvement is a critical element in building healthy communities with a sense of belonging. The...
Great Town
By Andrew Fogliato, Aurora ON. Thinking of moving to and living in Aurora, Ontario but not sure what it’s like? Located a short drive north of Toronto, Aurora is a great place to live whether you work in the city or in the town. Living in Aurora...
Living in Aurora
It was Halloween night nineteen ninety seven when we moved to Aurora, Ontario and we have been living in Aurora ever since – same dwelling, same street, different neighbours and changed landscapes. Knock, knock. A boy that must have been about three years old,...

Social Life

823FansLike
470FollowersFollow
2,026FollowersFollow
622SubscribersSubscribe

Check this out ...