Friday, March 29, 2024

CATEGORY

Community

Backyard Victoria Day Fireworks In Aurora Got Better

Aurora celebrates Victoria Day weekend with backyard fireworks around the town. On Sunday night if you didn't see fireworks from your backyard I am...

Victoria Day Fireworks In Aurora? Not Happening

Victoria Day fireworks in Aurora are not happening. Internet traffic spikes every year on the Victoria Day weekend as Aurora residents are searching for events...

Aurora Farmers Market Is On & Never The Same

The Aurora Farmers Market & Artisan Fair opened last weekend for the season. Besides having fun browsing around and meeting people I must say...

Building Relationships with the Public

"Local governments must value and continuously invest in building relationships and true partnerships with the public." ~ Living In Aurora community FOCUS

Arctic Adventure 2014 Family Day at the Town Park in Aurora

This was another fun and sunny annual Arctic Adventure Family Day at the Town Park, February 17, 2014. Yes sunny! This was our third...

Change Brings Opportunity

“Change brings opportunity.” ~ Nido Qubein

The Joys of Thanksgiving

By Jenn Kelner, Aurora ON. What do you think of when you think of Thanksgiving? For children, it might be the thought of yummy...

Flu Season Worse Than Ever

It is official, the flu season is in effect and as my recovery from a sinus infection tipped over last night I am again...

Aurora Downtown Revitalization, How to Attract People to the Downtown Core?

As tracts of land that are available to be built into new subdivisions shrink, many in the Town of Aurora wonder what is going...

The SLAPP – We Will Not Be Silenced, Matt Maddocks

In light of Councillor Michael Thompson’s upcoming motion, I’d like to take this opportunity to offer my opinion on aspects of the SLAPP (Strategic...

Latest Blogs