I am asking for your support to re-elect me as your Town Councillor.
It has been my honour to serve our community over the past 8 years. During this time, I have used my business expertise and experience to help provide leadership, strong financial management of your tax dollars and a practical and common-sense approach to the issues.
I have leveraged my business experience to ensure fiscally responsible decisions that serve our community and put the best interest of Aurora first and have had a positive impact on the lives of our residents.
- Re-established the Finance Advisory Committee to develop a new budget process to find more efficiencies and help lower taxes
- Developed and co-presented a motion which moved the revitalization of the Downtown Core from concept to reality through the creation of plans for the Cultural Precinct and Library Square
Experience counts. The next 4 years will bring significant challenges. Aurora needs an experienced representative who understands the issues, can bring a historical perspective to the discussion and hit the ground running. Being elected means being accountable to you. Representing you, your tax dollars, your interests and your concerns along with the community as a whole.
For the past 8 years, I have been fully committed to my role as a Councillor and have delivered on:
- Prudent management of your tax dollars
- Fiscally responsible budgets that deliver the broadest range of services at a reasonable cost
- Managing growth for those that that live, work and play in Aurora
- Providing responsible leadership that addresses our community’s needs
I am again asking for your support. I believe I have demonstrated the expertise needed to make the responsible decisions our community needs and deserves. I will continue to apply my business experience to Council decisions to build on what has been accomplished and focus on an even better Aurora for tomorrow.To learn more about me, my commitments and accomplishments, please visit my website